Saturday, October 3, 2015

Undaunted (Knights in Black Leather, #1)Undaunted by Ronnie Douglas


UNDAUNTED by Ronnie Douglas (aka Melissa Marr) is a great new adult romance. The main character, Aubrey’s life and plans for the future are crumbling all around her. She’d still be in Oregon going to college instead of broke and stuck living with her grandmother in small-town Tennessee, if it weren’t for her father being indicted for embezzling. But, despite Aubrey’s determination to go back to her former life, there’s a part of her that is drawn to the southern town and loves being with her strong-willed grandmother. Soon she finds herself not only making friends at the local community college, but also working at a biker bar, and falling for a hot as hell and undeniably dangerous guy who definitely doesn’t fit into her well-planned future.

This story was full of the tension and the angst of being twenty years old and faced with a whole bunch of new situations and changes. Once I started reading UNDAUNTED, I had a hard time putting it down. I liked the main characters and their romance had plenty of sizzle, but it was the town, the bar, and the secondary characters that made the story come to life and feel real to me. Once the novel ended, I found myself thinking about all the characters, wondering about their interconnected pasts, and wanting to know what would happen to them in the future.  If you like novels with loads of southern heart and good dose of sexiness, I highly recommend UNDAUNTED.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment